Warm Place. Cool Shul.
Adath Israel Community Second Seder
Join us for an interactive, intergenerational seder and dinner led by members of our clergy on Saturday, march 31, 2018!
We will begin our Seder at 6:00 PM with snacks and hors d'oevures. We will serve the main course at 7:15 PM, then enjoy dessert and the search for the afikomen at 8:15 PM dessert and afikomen, followed by the Seder's conclusion and a celebration.
The cost to attend our Community Second Seder is $55 per adult and $18 per child. We will enjoy:
- Music (old and new traditions from around the world)
- Afikomen and prizes for all children
- Creative story-telling
- Participatory opportunities for ALL ages and backgrounds
- Communal seating AND custom family-sized tables available
- Bring your friends and family! Open to the entire comunity.
Click here or call 610-934-1919 to RSVP! Our signup deadline is Tuesday, March 20, 2018.