Warm Place. Cool Shul.
The Men’s Club of Adath Israel is an exciting organization where the joy of Jewish living is made accessible and relevant to men of all ages. Our objective is to foster and further the highest ideals of Judaism, as expressed through the synagogue and to promote closer relationships among its members.
The focus of the Men’s Club is a blend of social, cultural and religious activities with fundraising to benefit Adath Israel, the larger Jewish community and the State of Israel. Conceptually, our goals include:
- Integrating and advancing the institutions within Adath Israel
- Promoting a more thorough knowledge and appreciation of Jewish life
- Engaging and strengthening member participation in the life of our Congregation
- Stimulating social and cultural activities among our members and the community
- Training knowledgeable leaders for Adath Israel and the Jewish community
Our schedule of events for the 2017-18 season is as follows:
Sunday, September 10, 2017: Welcome Back Eagles v. Redskins Game
Sunday, October 1, 2017: Sukkah building
Friday, October 6, 2017: Scotch & Supper in the Sukkah
Sunday, November 5, 2017: Brunch and Kristallnacht Program
Sunday, December 17, 2017: Chanukah Latke Brunch
Grow with us at the Adath Israel Men’s Club and become involved, because it only happens with you!
For more information, contact our Men’s Club President, Steven Marx, at [email protected]. Click here to access our Facebook page.